Saturday, August 29, 2015

Craftsy: Sewing designer jeans with Angela Wolf - Part 5


Now for the wool denim. This fabric is amazing! Sewing them up was a cinch, I am getting faster all the time. This is not super stretchy, so I made another pattern for mid-stretch denim. The pictures show them fresh on, and looking a bit tight, but I think the fabric will relax. No issues with fit, construction or anything! Yay!

Some whiskering, but I think these will soften. 

It is confronting to examine my own bottom. However, I am happy it is contained, and there is no gaping at the back waist. 


And some details, I love the colour! Next I will make some longer for heels and use a dark thread for top stitching.






1 comment:

  1. Really loving these jeans. I've had a go with the wool denim and, as you mention, it is really nice to sew with. Looking forward to your next version!

    ReplyDelete